We are a group of white hacking enthusiasts from the Computer Science and Telecomunications Engineering School(ETSIIT) of the University of Granada. The group was founded in 2016 under the guidance of Prof. Gabriel Maciá, with the following goals:
- Learn and help others to improve in the art of Ethical Hacking.
- Have fun participating in CTF challenges.
- Stay together on this passion beyond academical period.
There is room in this group for students, lecturers, professionals, etc. We just put three conditions:
- You have to be passionated by hacking like us.
- Must have a minimal training on these topics. If you don’t have it yet, don’t worry and join us in our activities to keep learning until you can officially become one of us.
- You have to be prepared to dedicate your time learning and helping others to do so.
And remember, it is hard to join this group… but it is harder to leave.